Aimee Hair is a trendy, upbeat salon in the heart of Leigh-on-Sea. Always busy and looking for enthusiastic apprentices who thrive working within a team, if this sounds like you, apply now!
Closing date: 10 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
11 Jan 2023
25 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Apprenticeship duties - working towards Hair Professional Standard
- Supporting and assisting stylists
- Dealing with clients
- Answering the phone
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training delivered in-salon by JET Hairdressing Academy and Aimee Hair
- Fortnightly practical seminars at JET in Basildon
- Attending regular training sessions in salon and at JET Hairdressing Academy to achieve Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals qualification and Functional Skills English and maths at Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression from apprentice to stylist for the right applicant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
J & E TRAINING CONSULTANTS LIMITED
J & E Training Consultants Limited
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.