IT Support Apprentice (Hilton Grand Vacations) Hilton Grand Vacations
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice IT Support Technician with Hilton Grand Vacations, a timeshare-point-based reservations and exchange system allowing members leisure-travel opportunities with a UK office based in Lancaster.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
Salary £10,276 - £17,662
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
25 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Installing, configuring and maintaining software and hardware components of computers and laptops.
- Imaging desktop and laptops.
- Swap out user’s systems ensuring all personal files and settings are transferred.
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Repairing and replacing damaged computer and laptops.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for full time IT Field Technician Role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.