Office Administrator & Marketing Apprenticeship LIGHTHOUSE (UK) LTD
Lighthouse UK are offering an exciting Office Administrator & Marketing Apprenticeship opportunity based at our branch in Loughborough. This is a position which offers genuine career progression within the ever-expanding Lighthouse UK group. There will be extensive on-the-job training provided, coupled with any external training as required.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Company bonus scheme, Christmas shut-down, good annual leave. Ongoing training and support in all areas of the business. Spend time in Production, Accounts, Sales and Technical departments, opportunities to attend exhibitions/events.
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
24 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing administrative and marketing support, using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software packages
- Producing sample packs and maintaining stock of marketing materials
- Answering the phone
- Market research and prospecting for new customers
- Preparing necessary equipment, resources and passes to Exhibitions
- Updating and maintaining records in our databases
- Accurately processing customer transactions, such as orders, quotations and providing technical support
- Undertaking general office duties
- Keeping a record/maintain a database of all exhibitions and mailers sent as well as associated costs and return on investment for each one
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- 14 sessions delivered at Loughborough (Thurs AM)
- Online portfolio to update with learning and development completed onsite
- Diarised visits from dedicated Trainer/Assessor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The opportunity for a permanent position
- Many of our previous apprentices have progressed to full time employment with Lighthouse
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.