This is an excellent opportunity to get into the property sector as an estate agent, meeting and talking to clients, conducting viewings with some admin duties. Start your career now!
Closing date: 22 Dec 2022
Commission will be added after an initial 3-month period based on performance allowing an OTE of c.£14,000.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
23 Dec 2022
25 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Arranging and booking viewings.
- Handling inbound calls and emails.
- Greeting clients and dealing with the public.
- Conducting viewing and assisting.
- Calling clients for feedback.
- Creating brochures and sending particulars.
- Business admin duties.
- Referring business to other disciplines.
- Liaising with solicitors when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Junior Estate Agent Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in the sales side of an estate agency.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- You will receive an Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IFATE).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Field Palmer are proud that we have offered full-time positions to a high percentage of our former apprentices
- The salary range increases with promotions but in the first instance £18-20,000 and upwards
- One of our first apprentices now manages our Woolston office
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.