Timperley Pharmacy, near Altrincham is offering a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to start a career in the Health Service and to join their team as a Pharmacy Services Assistant Apprentice
Closing date: 15 Jan 2023
180.00 per week
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
23 Jan 2023
26 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Timperley Pharmacy, near Altrincham is offering a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to start a career in the Health Service.
Duties may include and may not be limited to:
- Ordering and issuing stock in the pharmacy
- Receiving, storing, maintaining stock in the pharmacy
- Preparation, assembly of medicinal products
- Selling over the counter medicines in the pharmacy
- Processing a prescription
- Assembling prescriptions safely
- Assisting with the provision of pharmacy services
- Assisting with the sale of medicines and products
- Receiving prescriptions from individuals
- Ordering, receiving, maintaining of pharmaceutical stock
- Assembling, assisting with the of prescribed items
- Preparing blister packs
- Deal with telephone and face to face enquiries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Pharmacy Service Assistant Apprenticeship Standard Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position considered for the right candidate following the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
U CHEM PRIVATE LTD
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.