Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship - Office Administrative Assistant R V ASTLEY LTD
R V Astley are looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice Office Administrative Assistant, to work closely with the company's Design and Purchasing department, whilst working towards a level 3 Business Administration qualification.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2022
£8,003.84 to £15,808.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
15 Dec 2022
24 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is a varied role working alongside two departments, you will be expected to liaise internally and externally.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assist the purchasing manager with UK orders
- Assist the design department with all product development
- Data entry onto office system for both design and purchasing departments
- Chase UK based orders
- Inspect, correct, and upload documentation onto company computer system
- Report to relevant departments regarding product information and developments
- Assist with the life cycle of all products from design concept through to ordering
- Liaise daily with suppliers, (based worldwide), and the company’s office based in China
- Monitor and send emails
- Work with and liaise across all company departments
- Assist the Design department with customer queries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Standard Level 3 Apprenticeship
- 20% off the job training
- Bi-weekly virtual learning sessions
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be an offer of a full-time position within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade Grade 4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.