Web Design & Marketer Apprentice (Axia Computer Systems) AXIA HOLDINGS LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Web Designer with Axia Computer Systems, an IT Solution Business based in Watford.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2023
£5 per hour plus expenses.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
24 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
A new job opportunity for a Web Design and Marketer Apprentice is now available, this is a great chance to join a fast-paced company and gain experience in the digital marketing industry. The successful candidate will be fully trained and offered support and guidance in all areas of the job role. We're looking for a positive individual who's willing to learn and take responsibility of tasks assigned to them.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Build, develop and maintain the existing website
- Drive traffic to the website using SEO techniques
- Designing and managing paid search strategy and execution using Google AdWords
- Posting innovative content across a number of social media channels, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Use Adobe Photoshop to create fresh and engaging imagery
- Design and produce videos to upload on YouTube channel and other platforms
- Assist with the design and creation of the marketing strategy across all platforms and analyse areas of success to aid business development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement
- Achieve L3 national certificate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
AXIA HOLDINGS LIMITED
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.