Nursery Practitioner Apprentice HAMPSTEAD BABY CARE LTD
Hampstead Baby Care are looking for a Level 2 Nursery Practitioner. They are a warm and friendly company to work for offering a high quality of care for children from 6 months to 4 years. This is a great opportunity for an apprentice to have an opportunity to gain a qualification in Early Years.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Will be increased to £8.00 per hour depending on experience.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday to Friday, between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00, shifts could be 08:00 to 17:00, 08:30 to 17:00 or 09:00 to 18:00.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
24 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist with meeting the personal, social and emotional needs of individual children
- To provide adult interaction with children in the nursery
- Contribute to good standards of safety, hygiene, and cleanliness in the nursery
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of all individual children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner standard:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
Location - North London.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a permanent role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HAMPSTEAD BABY CARE LTD
1-3 CANFIELD PLACE
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.