Property Management Apprentice - Letting Express LETTINGS EXPRESS UK LIMITED
Lettings Express have a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to join our property management team. The role will allow you to gain experience within the property industry as well as assisting with administration support throughout various roles within the business.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
24 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Booking Safety checks
- Booking viewings and confirming leads for properties
- Chasing contractors for safety certificates
- Booking property inspections
- Dealing with telephone inquires
- Key management
- Taking cash rental payments
- Conducting viewings with clients
- Serving rental increases
- Dealing with post in the office
- Various other administration duties
- PC literate
- Good English language skills
- Candidates must be 18+ due to health and safety
- Have a full UK driving licence to travel between properties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a Housing and Property Management Assistant Level 2 qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- 4-6 weekly 1-2-1 sessions with your tutor
- 6 hours per week to complete the apprenticeship
- The course is a 12 month programme
- More info can be found here - https://www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/courses/learners/level-2-housing-and-property-management-assistant-apprenticeship
- You will also obtain an ALRA Accreditation alongside the qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a full-time role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.