IT Application Support Apprentice EUROFINS FOOD TESTING UK LIMITED
Do you love IT and want to work as part of a busy team? Do you have a passion for providing support and want to grow with a role? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. Apply now!
Closing date: 19 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Jan 2023
24 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key duties as Application Support Apprentice include:
- Set up and configure Eurofins business systems
- Handling support requests for external business users
- Problem solving and bug fixing
- Software configuration
- Database querying, configuration
- Actively learning new or unfamiliar technologies
- Act as the first point of contact for the client on any issues, concerns and technical inputs during the on-boarding process
- Train and support all key stakeholders in the use of various online and mobile tools to ensure effective use of the transactional processes of these systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Methodologies and Principles
BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Core Technical IT Knowledge
BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Security and Legislation
BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Hardware
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
May lead to a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade C (4) or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
JBC SKILLS TRAINING LIMITED
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.