STARTING ASAP. A diverse role is on offer within a well-established business where you will have accountability for work across four business-areas providing administrative support within a Fire Safety Company.
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Apr 2023
24 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
• Contacting customers by telephone/email
• Creating Engineers Job Files
• Producing, sending and following up quotations
• Ensuring you follow our customer service excellence
• Providing administrative support to other departments
• Assisting with the organisation of meetings
• Printing, photocopying, filing, and other general administration
• Assisting with finance administration
• Reviewing and distributing incoming post and processing outgoing mail
• Using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a qualification in Customer Service Level 2 Standard. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression within the business is there as an opportunity should the learner want to progress to a higher qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.