Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship LITTLE GEMS DAY NURSERIES LTD
Little Gems Day Nursery are looking for two Childcare Level 2 apprentices who are passionate about working with children to join their friendly team.
Closing date: 23 Mar 2024
Will increase to £10.00 an hour depending on age and experience.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Apr 2024
21 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met
- To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys with parents, carers and other key adults
- Support all staff in working as a team
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children
- Preparation of snack meals
- Cleaning of equipment
The training you will be getting
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner standard:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential to progress into a permanent position upon completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
LITTLE GEMS DAY NURSERIES LTD
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.