Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship LITTLE GEMS DAY NURSERIES LTD
Little Gems Day Nursery are looking for two Childcare Level 2 apprentices who are passionate about working with children to join their friendly team.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Will increase to £10.00 an hour depending on age and experience.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, shift work either 08:30 - 17:30 or 09:00 - 18:00.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
21 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met
- To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys with parents, carers and other key adults
- Support all staff in working as a team
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children
- Preparation of snack meals
- Cleaning of equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner standard:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress into a permanent position upon completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
LITTLE GEMS DAY NURSERIES LTD
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.