Our company is seeking an ambitious, driven and caring individual to become a dedicated member of our company. The ideal candidate will work alongside our trained and competent employees, where they will be guided and trained in all aspects of carpentry working on our residential and commercial projects within the 3 counties and London.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
Bonus scheme for starting with the company Bonus scheme for Xmas Bonus scheme for continued employment
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
08 Jan 2023
21 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Understanding and applying yourself with carpentry skills
- Learing how to use hand and power tools
- Becoming aware and understanding site health and safety
- Works will include 1st fix carpentry such as roofing, partitions, floor installations
- Works will include 2nd fix carpentry such as door sets, skirtings, flooring installations, kitchens and joinery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The candidate will work towards earning and gaining a level 2 qulaification in carpentry and joinery, where you will be able to apply your new skills in a site environment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After your education has been served, you will have the option of continuing your education or working for our company as an improving carpenter, where you will be a valued member and helping our company grow
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
WEST HERTS COLLEGE
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.