Apprentice Teaching Assistant- Manchester- M43 6GD Manchester Road Primary Academy
The post holder will support pupils in their learning and day to day school life. The role will include supporting school staff in setting up classroom activities, working with small groups of children, overseeing larger groups during lessons and break times and supporting school staff with all aspects of the school day.
Closing date: 03 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
06 Dec 2022
24 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To report to the teacher the progress of individual children
- To be aware of the individual learning needs of children, and to deliver a program of work
- To prepare resources and tasks
- To keep accurate records of assessments of the children
- To be involved in delivering exciting and stimulating learning experiences
- Monitor and evaluate pupil’s response to learning activities through observations and feedback
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Functional Skills-English, maths and ICT if required
- ERR - Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Alongside the Apprenticeship qualification for the Teaching Assistant you will gain valuable work experience within the setting to enable knowledge, skills and behaviours to develop
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the successful candidate there may be an opportunity to continue progression in employment upon completion of the Apprenticeship and qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-5) Desired
About the employer
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.