Business Administration Apprenticeship RYJOCK FLOORING LIMITED
This is an office-based position where the ideal candidate will be given full training enabling them to expertly and efficiently quantify, plan and provide flooring quotations using our in-house IT system. You’ll be working under the supervision of our Senior Surveyor.
Closing date: 09 Jan 2023
6-12 months - £7.50p/h 12-24 months - £8.50p/h After 24 months - £11.50p/h (with the option of working 40 hours per week, which would equate to £24k salary).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
24 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for a reliable individual with an excellent attention to detail and a commitment to completing all their work to the highest standard.
The ideal candidate needs to be friendly, hardworking and have a can-do approach to the range of tasks they are faced with. A real willingness to learn and confidence to communicate.
Your duties/responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Gaining knowledge to be able to plan and price efficiently from measurements or drawings
- To learn how to work on tenders for potential customers
- To develop knowledge of flooring products and services
- To learn to produce accurate quotations
- Minimising waste on all installations
- To provide an excellent service both internally and externally
- With assistance, re-plan / re-price where necessary
- To learn how to ensure that best value is obtained in all areas, making savings wherever possible – using alternative products/methods
- Chasing up potential work or past quotations
- Obtaining feedback from failed tender applications to help improve chances on future submissions
- On occasion, visiting sites (with supervision) to gain a better understanding of works
- To answer phone calls and participate in other office administration duties – your own email address will be provided
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator standard:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of a Business Administration
- Functional Skills - ICT at Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on your performance and contributions, your wage could be increased to represent a full-time working Estimator. Salary will be reviewed annually from this point forth.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
RYJOCK FLOORING LIMITED
SHEFFIELD COLLEGE, THE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.