Master glass is a leading local supplier and manufacturer of IGU and composite doors. We are seeking to recruit a hard-working and driven individual to join our growing team in the administration office as an apprentice. With us, you will learn all the roles involved with the day-to-day running of the business and develop your admin skills.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2022
Starting wage will be National Minimum Wage for an apprentice, however, this will be reviewed after 2 months, 6 months and 12 months and increased in line with performance.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jan 2023
21 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Successful applicants will undertake daily tasks such as:
- Order processing
- Purchase ordering
- Serving customers in house
- Answering incoming and making outgoing calls
- Maintain good customer relations
- Train and utilise the 'Glass Office' and 'BM Micros' software.
- Scanning and file edocuments
- General office duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful candidates will work towards:
- Achieving a City & Guilds Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
- Functional Skills Maths and English (if required)
- Training will be delivered blended with a weekday release to the training centre one week, followed by one week in house Training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completing this apprenticeship, the successful candidate will gain full-time employment at the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C)) Desired
About the employer
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.