We are looking for someone to join our team and be trained to do the same post as a Nursery Practitioner. To contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children, including creating a warm, friendly, and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally through attention and group activities.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
20 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Nursery.
- To give support to other personnel within the Nursery.
- To assist in the implementation of the daily routine in the base room.
- To contribute to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff.
- To keep an accurate record of achievement file on your key children, for parents.
- Work alongside parents of special and additional needs children to give full integration in the Nursery.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- Liaise with and support parents and other family members.
- To attend out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parent’s evenings etc.
- To be flexible within the working practices and needs of Nursery.
- Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Nursery, e.g., cleansing of equipment etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Qualification
- First Aid Training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
About the employer
Maxim Business Training
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.