Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Apprentice with Rabb-IT, an IT Company based in Leeds. Level 3 Standard.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
£12,000 - £15,000 per annum.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working on the support desk using VOIP, answering customer calls
- Technical support with hardware and software systems
- Laptop, PC repairs and upgrades
- Working with routers and switches
- Performing diagnostic tests, modifications to software and hardware
- Fault finding on customer networks
- Raising tasks via ticket system; booking time and keeping ticket up to date
- Carrying out configuration and testing of new kit prior to installation
- Collating data for reporting
- Testing and installing new hardware and software
- Meeting daily KPIs
- Updating tickets daily
- Responding to customers within 2 hours
- Assisting in clearing unassigned ticket queue
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
RABB-IT (IT) LIMITED
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.