This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Apprentice to start their career and learn from a supportive and professional team. You’ll receive plenty of guidance and training, and an AAT Level 2 qualification, so APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 22 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
23 Dec 2022
21 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist the Finance Officer with the processing of supplier invoices
- To assist the Finance Officer with the processing of sales invoices
- To assist the Finance Officer with maintaining petty cash floats
- Assist the Finance team with banking at any site as required
- Assist the Finance Officer with collection of weekly card payments
- Use of SAGE 200 under supervision of the Finance Officer
- Processing of other information on SAGE 200 as required, maintaining accurate records including producing reports
- Assistance with preparation of monthly Payrolls and use of SAGE payroll under supervision of the Finance Officer
- Filing and scanning duties as required
- Month End processes as required under the supervision of the Finance Officer
- Assist with premises reorganisations, relocations, and any other premises related matters
- To participate with colleagues in Community First in developing systems, policies and procedures to ensure the effective delivery of services
- Take part in team meetings and briefings with wider Community First team as and when required. This may include attending meetings in other offices
- Undergo and take part in relevant training with other staff and volunteers as required, in order to carry out your duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
AAT Level 2 Finance/Accounts Assistant, which includes:
- You'll have AAT exams including bookkeeping controls, bookkeeping transactions, and more
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Finance
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Access to MyAAT for learning material
- AAT Level 2 certificate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We hope the successful candidate will progress on to an AAT Level 3 apprenticeship with us.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.