Recruitment Business Administration Apprentice ROBERTSON BELL LTD
Our client is a specialist Finance recruitment agency for the not for profit and wider public sector with offices in both Northampton and London. They are looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant Apprentice.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Making first contact with applications via email/phone within 24/48 hours of applications for retained and multi-vacancy campaigns Ensuring applicants are receiving an ‘A-grade’ service
- Booking in video calls with lead consultants and booking in interview slots with the candidates
- Rejecting candidates who had their CV sent but not selected for interview
- Collating additional data from candidates such as diversity
- Preparing job packs and any additional material for jobs
- Working out competitor adverts to send out to wider sales team to chase the leads
- Complete first draft of proposals for exclusive/ retained jobs
- Updating our system with ‘soft bounce back info’ for example, a bounce back with a client’s direct line or a new contact
- Prepping eshots. This involves pulling the lists together and removing the ‘do not eshots’
- Searching Job Boards for potential candidates and sending them to Directors/Managers for review
- Updating Internal Recruitment spreadsheet
- Booking in Potential Recruitment Consultants for face-to-face interviews
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration level 3 apprenticeship
- 4 weekly one to one sessions
- 12 weekly visits
- Online Resources / VLE
- Functional Skills maths and English if needed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position upon successful completion of Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.