Business Administration/Sales Executive Apprentice CARRINGTON BLAKE ENTERPRISE LTD
We are a very ambitious team with big plans. This is a key new role to drive rapid growth for our various businesses and campaigns. As a result, it is an excellent opportunity for the right person to come in and shape it and make it their own. If you thrive on building something great, then we would like to hear from you.
Closing date: 13 Jan 2023
Salary: £13,000.00 per annum plus Commission!
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
20 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To generate sales leads for the business by pro-actively/vigorously identifying/researching, reaching out to, and engaging with potential customers, via telephone (cold calling), e-mail and social media, in line with targeted search criteria.
- To conduct initial qualification of respondents and qualify accordingly as sales leads.
- To register all contacts onto the business system in line with marketing and sales guidelines.
- Liaise with team leaders to understand project briefs, and to report the outcome of each project.
- To provide report to the Operations Manager and department Manager on the outcomes achieved from all lead generation activities.
This role is as much about personality as it is specific experience or qualifications. So, if you’re a vibrant, energetic self-starter, interested in kick starting or reigniting your career in a dynamic, growth environment, please get in touch!
This role would suit someone who is an excellent communicator and is always keen to deliver excellent customer service. This is a developing role.
Admin duties include:
- Making and receiving calls
- Social Media
- Inputting and retrieving data
- Organising your tasks and planning effectively
- Accurately recording details
- Building effective relationships internally and externally
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 Qualification
- Full on the job training will be delivered
- Off the job training will be supported by our training provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you don't already hold the equivalent)
- All training will be delivered within the workplace during working hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full position will be available after the completion of the apprenticeship.
Career progression – fantastic agents are recognised!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 OR A-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.