Providing customer service products and services for businesses and other organisations including face-to-face, telephone, digital and written contact and communications.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
£7,503.60 to £14,820.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
21 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Understand who customers are
- Understand the difference between internal and external customers
- Understand the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations, recognising and knowing how to adapt style to be highly effective
- Understand the purpose of the business and what ‘brand promise' means
- Understand your organisation’s core values and how they link to the service culture
- Understand the internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and digital media policies that are relevant to you and your organisation
- Understand how establishing the facts enable you to create a customer focused experience and appropriate response
- Understand how to build trust with a customer and why this is important
- Use an appropriate ‘tone of voice’ in all communications, including written and digital, that reflect the organisation’s brand
- Use of spreadsheets
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The candidate will follow a Level 2 Apprenticeship programme and study towards a full Standard in Customer Service Practitioner.
This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College – South & West. If the candidate does not hold GCSE grades A-C (9-4) or equivalent, they will be required to complete a Level 1 Functional Skill in the relevant subject
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To secure a permanent role in Business Administration and eventually Purchasing Management.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 4/Grade C or above) Desired
About the employer
TAX SOLUTIONS CHESHIRE LTD
CHESHIRE COLLEGE SOUTH AND WEST
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.