This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy department and to learn the basics of accountancy - covering receipts and payments and working with client ledgers, APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 22 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Posting client receipts
- Setting up client payments; These are BACs/CHAPs/Faster Payments/cheques
- Posting client-related direct debits
- Setting up overhead payments
- Posting sales invoices to ledgers
- Transfers (preparation)
- Posting and control of petty cash
- Update client and office bank sheets
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
AAT Level 2 Finance/Accounts Assistant, which includes:
- You'll have AAT exams including bookkeeping controls, bookkeeping transactions, and more
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Finance
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Access to MyAAT for learning material
- AAT Level 2 certificate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is likely to be a position available at the end - salary of approximately £19,000. We are a small department so planning progression is difficult.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3 is the minimum) Essential
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.