Insurance Underwriting Apprentice MUNICH RE UK SERVICES LIMITED
Support the Executive Risks and Professional Indemnity teams within the Specialty division. Working closely with underwriters and the underwriting support team.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Support the Executive Risks and Professional Indemnity teams within the Specialty division with Data input into:
- Records Management our main system for capturing underwriting information and correspondence.
- The Casualty Pricing Cockpit (CPC), our rating tool for pricing insurance.
- Assist in monitoring facilities written by the team.
- Work towards a limited form of underwriting authority.
- Liaising with brokers and internal stakeholders.
- Building a foundation of technical knowledge of Executive Risks and Professional Indemnity lines of business.
Working closely with underwriters and the underwriting support team.
Plus any additional duties and responsibilities that may reasonably be expected to be undertaken in accordance with the role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards your:
- Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII).
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Whilst we have in the past been able to offer our previous apprentices full time employment, it is not a guarantee and is dependent on our team structure and availability of roles at the time.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MUNICH RE UK SERVICES LIMITED
DAVIES LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.