Would you like a role that is rewarding and makes a difference in people's lives? Here is an exciting opportunity for you to work at Silva Care to help provide personalised and high-quality support for people with learning disabilities in local communities.
Closing date: 03 Dec 2022
Benefits such as Holiday Caravan, Greyfleet, Driving Incentive, Wild Place Membership, Discounted rate on Fitbit, Tech Scheme (Curry's vouchers up to £400), Refer-a-friend, Cycle to work scheme, Monthly Prize Draws for Staff Members and much more.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
02 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The job role is to ensure that each service user receives care appropriate to their individual need by promoting a caring environment for service users through high standards of practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the service users.
- Assist in the implementation of the requirements of the National Minimum Standards for Domiciliary Care Agencies, published in accordance with the Care Standards Act 2000.
- Work within, and promote, the policies and procedures of Silva Care
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Adult Care Worker Standards
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Silva Care is committed to supporting people to meet their full potential in all aspects of life. Seniors, managers and service managers started at Silva Care as care assistant/ support worker and worked their way up.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BESPOKE CONSULTANCY & EDUCATION LIMITED
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.