Digital Marketing Apprentice NEIDA PRODUCTS (ENGINEERING) LTD
We are looking for a Digital Marketer apprentice to join our busy commercial department. Commercial Department Includes: Sales, Marketing, Purchasing and Estimation. The main role of a Digital Marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of social media platforms.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2022
£188.68 - £212.53
Total hours per week: 35.6
Possible start date
04 Jan 2023
03 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Co-ordinate with the Marketing team to provide engaging content for our website, business listings and social media channels and help to schedule digital marketing activities
- Respond to all requests for literature and promotional items from customers and technical representatives in a timely manner
- Publish PR and Email campaigns
- Social Media management
- SEO Reporting and Analysis
- To assist the Marketing team with the delivery and organisation of trade exhibitions and promotional and charity events
- Manage the storage and organisation of all marketing materials
- Perform administrative tasks and research client leads
- Adhere to strict deadlines by planning and organising
- Other general office and administrative duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketer L3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/digital-marketer-v1-1
- Study day - one day per week at Newcastle College (ST5 2GB) or workplace
- Google Analytics IQ
- CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals
- CIW – Data Analytics
- CIW – Social Media Strategist
- Dot Native
- Google Squared
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become a valuable team Member, with opportunities to progress within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade GCSE C/4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
The Apprenticeship Hub
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.