International Freight Forward Apprentice - Isleworth TOLL GLOBAL FORWARDING GROUP (UK) LIMITED
Toll Global Forwarding are offering candidates an exciting opportunity to join our business in the UK at a time of growth to kick start their careers in the Freight Forwarding & 3PL Industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
Closing date: 01 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Dec 2022
18 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To handle all documentation relating to shipment to create and maintain job files in an accurate and timely manner
- To deal with all aspects of international and domestic freight movements
- To monitor flights and vessel arrival times and inform the customer of any disruptions
- To act as a conduit between customers and suppliers to ensure all needs are met within the specified delivery schedule
- To liaise with overseas offices for shipment movements, taking responsibility for monitoring progress and keeping the customer updated
- Updating customer reports ensuring accuracy before sending to customers
- Booking deliveries
- Completing customs declarations
- Raising of Customer invoices and making sure a job is profitable
- Any other reasonable request made from time to time
- To ensure “Best in Class” customer service is consistently delivered
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Studying remotely with West Thames College.
- L3 International Freight Forward Standard
- Functional Skills Maths and English at L2 (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potentially moving into a senior position within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above) Desired
About the employer
TOLL GLOBAL FORWARDING GROUP (UK) LIMITED
WEST THAMES COLLEGE
International freight forwarding specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.