Opportunity to work in a dynamic open plan office amongst sector professionals. Team days out, casual dress code and flexible working is a key towards the business success and employee morale. This opportunity will see you succeed in the sector with first class mentoring.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Feb 2023
18 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Promoting the company's existing brands and helping the team with introducing new products to the market.
- Working with the team to introduce and promote our sales and marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Market research and analysing trends from our own platforms and the platforms we use.
- Management of social media channels.
- Assist team with creation of content for digital campaigns, including media, promotional materials and information.
- Help with web page production and editing, maintaining high standards of web content.
- Email marketing campaigns.
- Staying current in the industry by researching educational data, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Maintaining a bank of copywritten content and using these to support the team in creation of digital and print assets.
- Liaise with different people from different teams to widen company and industry knowledge.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, including Functional Skills if required.
This programme includes Marketing Principles Certificate Level 3.
This programme is delivered via a day release delivery model which means that one day per week, your attendance is required at our Derby Road campus, NG18. This attendance is required during term time only.
You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession.
You will experience a blended learning model.
You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time offering for right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade (Grade 4/C) or Level 2) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade (Grade 4/C)) Essential
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.