Key Account Administration Apprentice CLEANING AND PAPER DISPOSABLES LIMITED
An excellent opportunity has arisen to assist the Key Account Executive and Sales Director in the achievement of key financial targets as prescribed by the business, aimed at the long-term growth, development and retention of CPD Direct’s key account portfolio.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
21 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Daily tasks will include:
- To support the KAE in the timely completion of tenders and commercial proposals
- Building and developing relationships with key customers through all media
- Gathering product/marketing data and ensuring it is permanently captured in operating system
- Identifying growth opportunities within key accounts and supporting the KAE in preparing plans/activities to penetrate/grow share of wallet
- Analysing data and identifying opportunities to improve margin.
- Assist in the sourcing of ‘specials’ for KA customers
- Liaising with customers and internal functions to progress issues/opportunities accordingly
- Preparing information and presentations for Quarterly reviews with customers
- Supporting the KAE with customer administration where required
Duties will also include and not be limited to:
- Collating web copy and images
- Updating web content
- Research on market trends identifying gaps in both our own and our customers assortments
- Helping to create a sustainable category within our current website
- Data analysis
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- This qualification is based around the apprentice’s personal development of their skills, behaviour and knowledge in their job role
- The apprenticeship will help put these into practice
- Apprentices will spend 1 day per week off the job training within our Business and Management facilities based at Craven Park. The rest of the time you will be working with your employer in a Business Administration Apprentice role
To achieve the Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, you will undertake:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths, English & I.T. if required
- 20% off the Job Training
- End Point Assessment
Upon completion of the apprenticeship there is potential to progress to future job opportunities for the successful candidate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available with further development opportunities
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Employer Engagement Team
01482 614 157
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.