Business Administrator Apprenticeship HOWARTH TIMBER & BUILDING SUPPLIES LIMITED
A great opportunity has been made available at our site in Cottingham to join our administration team. With an investment of over 2 million pounds coming up in the next year, we are looking for someone who is wanting to develop and grow with the business with ample opportunity to progress into full-time employment on completion of the course.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
£10,254.92 to £20,254.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 41.0
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
On an average day, the successful candidate will take on general admin duties such as:
- Solving Invoicing queries
- Organising Personnel (sickness and holidays)
- POD’’s (proof of deliveries)
- Updating health and safety portal
- Cash/Banking analysis
- Taking account payments
- Plus, other day-to-day activities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Functional Skills in maths, English if required
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Business Administration (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.