Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship (Stockton Heath) STEPPING STONES NURSERIES LIMITED
Perfect opportunity to continue your early years career with Stepping Stones at Stockton Heath. Join a supportive company who nurture and support its apprentices to achieve their apprenticeships, they are looking for a level 2 qualified who are looking to complete their level 3.
Closing date: 06 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 32.0
Possible start date
10 Jan 2023
18 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To contribute a high standard of all areas of learning and developmental care for all children in the nursery
- To promote support to other team members throughout the nursery
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can access continuous provision, play, learn and develop
- To comply with all SSG policies and procedures
- To contribute to a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Training on the job.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential progression within the company once you have successfully completed the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Other Early years (Grade Level 2) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
STEPPING STONES NURSERIES LIMITED
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.