Apprentice Customer Consultant GREEN 4 MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED
Our apprentice will be customer facing. Meeting and greeting customers on arrival to dealership. Answering questions about the cars. Passing customers on to customer consultants.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
17 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Apprentice customer consultant will join our friendly team. We look to deliver exceptional standards in customer care. The apprentice will train to be a product genius and be able to answer customer questions before the customer wishes to proceed with a purchase.
Alongside this, your duties will include:
- Learning to apply a range of skills in order to provide excellent service to customers including answering incoming calls, responding to emails, greeting customers face to face and assisting with administrative duties
- Accurately record all customer contacts across a number of computer systems with the relevant support
- Assist and handle electronic payments in accordance with set procedures
- Gain knowledge on customers comments, compliments & complaints
- To improve the service delivered to the customer to reduce failure demand
- Maintain knowledge and keep up to date with changes to revised procedures
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and security of information and documentation at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Services Practitioner level 2
End Point Assessment (EPA)
You are not required to attend college, all training and assessments will be delivered in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A successful apprenticeship would lead to a permanent role with a basic of £21,000 for 1 year, further progression to a customer consultant with an OTE of £30,000.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A* - C/9 - 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DUDLEY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.