Support Administrator Apprentice Pennant International Ltd
Our dedicated Support Services department has a core level of qualified and experienced engineers, providing us with the skills and knowledge to establish Pennant’s reputation for delivering highly professional, reliable and cost-effective customer support services.
Closing date: 07 Feb 2023
£9,254.44 to £18,278.00
The wage could change depending on the candidate and will be above minimum wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
09 Feb 2023
17 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role of the Support Administrator Apprentice will be to ensure that Support Services Department has representatives in the right place at the right time and all documentary evidence is completed.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Managing customer queries through Pennant’s online customer support portal, ensuring the queries are distributed to the correct technical resource
- Manage and plan each Support Representative’s movements to ensure contractual maintenance visits and obligations are adhered to
- Managing the copy, distribution and control of customer/support data internally and externally
- Assistance with creating reports to support contractual requirements
- Collating and distributing monthly Key Performance Indicator results
- Supporting and attending internal and customer-facing meetings when required
- Produce and record project data in hard copy and electronic formats whilst ensuring documentation (including drawings, media, documents etc.) is filed appropriately
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Formal training is delivered at HWGTA, located in Worcester (WR4 9GN).
You will receive a training plan that is specific to your qualification, with sessions that are delivered through a combination of face-to-face and remote.
Additional training for Functional Skills in English and maths will be undertaken if needed.
You will receive monthly visits from your assigned Learning and Development Specialist, who will set you work, monitor your development and well-being, and discuss training sessions. They will also prepare you for your End-Point Assessment (EPA) to gain your Level 3 Business Administrator standard.
There is also a five-day teambuilding residential trip that is held in the spring of each year.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be opportunities post apprenticeship to move through the business and potentially look into a management role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HEREFORDSHIRE AND WORCESTERSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Charlotte Anderson Ilic
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.