Installation Electrician Apprentice BRENBAR ELECTRICAL SERVICES LIMITED
As an Apprentice Electrician you will be working alongside a qualified engineer. This is a unique opportunity to develop new skills at the same doing as doing work you can be proud of. We employ one of the best workforces in the business. At Brenbar Electrical Services, we place great importance on doing a job well.
Closing date: 23 Jan 2023
Pay may be reviewed depending on experience and age
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Jan 2023
14 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your apprenticeship will be completed over 42 months and will consist of on-the-job training. You will be supported in your learning throughout the apprenticeship.
Work will include:
- Working alongside qualified engineers in a professional department
- Visiting sites all over London
- Reactive and planned mechanical working
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Installation and Maintenance Electrician Apprenticeship Standard:
- Candidates will be required to achieve the Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification, (Installation) or (Maintenance)
- Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours
- Day release to attend college at NCC Havering Campus (Postcode: RM11 2LL) or Hackney Campus (Postcode: N1 6HQ)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression within Brenbar Electrical Services Limited based on successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 and above (A-C)) Essential
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Installation electrician and maintenance electrician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.