Centurion Fast Fit is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join a team of experienced Auto technicians. You will gain a Level 2 Autocare qualification. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
13 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting other Technicians with vehicle maintenance, repairs and servicing
- Assisting with keeping the workshop clean and tidy
- Shadowing a mentor for a variety of tasks
- Learning to maintain and repair vehicles
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
- Producing time estimates
- Maintaining repair and service records
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Autocare Technician
- Functional skills in maths and English
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Day release at college will be required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent career progression to go onto Level 3 depending on performance and attitude during the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.