Supply Chain Coordinator/Administrator Apprentice KAEFER LIMITED
The ultimate aim would be for the Supply Chain Administrator, to learn and progress into a Supply Chain Coordinator role, on successful completion of the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship. You will be responsible for all administration duties supporting the Supply Chain team.
Closing date: 06 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
19 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Engage with Key Stakeholders
- General Administration Tasks
- Assess new vendor requests and send out relevant Tier Questionnaires to Vendors
- Review and upload new vendor packs
- Review/Maintain the Approved Vendor Register
- Assist setting up new vendors on Pegasus
- Participate in Vendor Performance reviews
- Assist with providing detailed reports to the Commercial / Estimators
- To liaise with the Accounts team
- To liaise with the Site teams
- Chase & upload hire reports onto Share point
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Training delivered by Access Training through a mixture of projects, training workshops and one to one support.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful applicant would have good long-term prospects with the opportunity to develop the role and progress into a Supply Chain Co-ordinator role on successful completion of the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C / 9-4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
0191 490 4646
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.