Business Administrator Assistant Apprentice COLD CONTROL SERVICES LTD
Cold Control are seeking an ‘eager to learn’ and enthusiastic apprentice to assist the Service team with delivering first class service to our clients and admin support. This is a great opportunity to start your career!
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday. Either 8.30am until 5pm or 9am until 5.30pm, with a half hour lunch break.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Apr 2023
13 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage and allocate Service engineering resources for incidents working to contractual response.
- Proactively schedule resources.
- Provide full and regular updates to customers with regard to the allocation of work to an engineer and ETA to site.
- Answer all calls.
- Ensure engineers are kept fully informed of their allocated work and any changes.
- Monitor the progress of engineers on site and review workloads.
- Respond to all emails in a timely manner.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time role – into Service Controller. Wages increase to be decided at the time.
Potential for more training through Boom.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3-4 or C-D) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
COLD CONTROL SERVICES LTD
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.