Business and Resourcing Apprentice POLAR RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Resourcing and Administration Apprentice to assist with all aspects of our resourcing needs. You’ll also be working closely with the sales team creating a smooth working relationship! This is a great opportunity to start your career in Recruitment!
Closing date: 06 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
07 Mar 2023
13 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing support to the consultants by sourcing and registering candidates for all outstanding vacancies.
- Screening CVs to ensure the candidate's skill set matches client requirements.
- CV searching.
- Making calls to registrations when they have been initially received to detail the process that is required to be followed.
- Sending registration packs by email and post in an appropriate time frame.
- Chasing registration via post, email, and telephone regularly to ensure candidates meet the client’s compliance requirements.
- Collating advert details for the branch and submitting these to the internal Marketing department.
- Maintaining internal database.
- Sending references.
- Postal duties.
- Basic administration.
- Inbound and outbound calls.
- Assisting with payroll when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Recruitment Resourcing.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions, with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online exams).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- L2 certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (CertRR).
- Access to REC E-Learning materials.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Polar Recruitment are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. If the apprentice proves to be successful with their duties, the role may be expanded once the apprenticeship is completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.