This doctor’s surgery in Northampton has a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join their team as a Receptionist/Administrator Apprentice.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
03 Dec 2022
13 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This doctor’s surgery in Northampton has a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join their team as a Receptionist/Administrator Apprentice. Duties will include:
- Greet and book in patients and visitors to the practice
- Answer the telephone, ensuring all details are accurately recorded
- Booking, amending or cancelling patient appointments
- Ensure the in-house system is up to date
- Liaise with the team to assist in administration
- Participate in practice meetings
- Ensuring data entry is accurate using the in-house system
- Become more involved in clinical administration as your role develops
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
Full training will be provided by the practice and the training.
20% off the apprenticeship working week will be allocated for the training.
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (If required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Having gained a year’s worth of work experience and a qualification as a Business Administrator, you would be able to work as an Administrator in the Primary Care sector or in another similar setting.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
INDEPENDENT TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.