AAAsports are one of the largest gymnastics and trampoline providers in the North of England. Working towards becoming a qualified gymnastics and/or trampoline coach, gaining experience of delivery with club and school environments, including festivals and events and learning administration skills including the use of numerous software applications.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
12 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
AAAsports are one of the largest Gymnastics & Trampoline providers in the North of England, working with members of all ages and abilities, in addition to schools and youth groups.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Apprentices to join our team. Successful candidates will experience a wide range of fun and challenging situations, in an apprenticeship position where no two days are ever the same!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and qualifications within a coaching environment, with excellent future career opportunities with AAAsports beyond the initial apprenticeship, including full-time positions and additional qualifications for the right candidate.
- Working towards becoming a qualified gymnastics and/or trampoline coach
- Gaining experience of delivery with club and school environments, including festivals and events
- Learning administration skills including the use of numerous software applications
- Developing customer service skills and rapport building techniques with a variety of participants and spectators
- Assisting with the setting up and derigging of equipment
- Completing safeguarding training and maintaining a safe environment for everyone partaking in activities
- Working with a varied team in numerous different roles throughout the business
- Any other duties identified by your line manager that may occasionally arise
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Community Activator Coach Standard Level 2
- All training will take place at the employers premises.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Candidates who successfully complete the apprenticeship along with the additional coaching qualifications offered may be offered full-time employment with AAAsports in a variety of coaching and/or administration positions, in addition to further qualification opportunities through the AAAsports Coach Education Programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-3 or A*-D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Community activator coach
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.