Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship CARMENA DAY NURSERY THRALE ROAD LTD
Carmena Christian Day Nursery are looking for a Childcare Level 2 apprentice and a Childcare Level 3 apprentice. These roles are ideal for anyone who has a genuine passion for working with children and are keen to learn.
Closing date: 14 Jan 2023
Will increase to £7.50 an hour after 3 months
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
17 Jan 2023
11 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist with the planning of the curriculum using the EYFS for guidance
- To help set up and tidy up activities and tables for meal times
- To act as a key person for a group of children and ensuring that each child’s needs are recognised and met
- Carry out regular observations and assessments on your key children and ensure that the developmental profiles are up to date
- To work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- To teach children offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experience
- To ensure the children are safe at all times and you understand the safeguarding procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Practitioner Leve 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
CARMENA DAY NURSERY THRALE ROAD LTD
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.