We are looking for someone who wants to consider a career in a Sales related role which includes Customer Service, Estimating, Pre-Sales and some Supply Chain activity.
Closing date: 08 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
11 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This role has a very varied range of activities and will cover Customer Service, Estimating and other Sales related work:
- To assist Estimating department with quotations and logging quotes
- Managing project & sales lead trackers
- Generate sales leads for the BDM from ABI and other sales lead mediums
- Assist with price increase/change correspondence
- Manage proactively the <£2.5k quote tracker including follow up calls to customers
- To assist Customer Services with general administration work
- Updating Customer Information
- Organising all literature requests
- Assist in 6S audits in the office
- To provide administrative support for the Company
- Assist with distribution of mailshots
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard.
Functional skills if required.
This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression to a higher level or permanent employment for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FRANKE SISSONS LTD
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.