Dewdrops Nursery are looking for 2 Level 2 Childcare apprentices. This role is ideal for anyone who has a genuine passion for working with children and is keen to learn. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression in this sector.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
11 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met
- To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys with parents, carers and other key adults
- Support all staff in working as a team
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children
- Preparation of snack meals
- Cleaning of equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner standard:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress to a permanent position upon completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.