Business administration Apprenticeship - Edgware Sandicliffe of Leicester
The role involves the apprentice working in an exciting busy office environment. This will be working alongside the HR team for the company.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
10 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate
- General typing and administrative tasks
- Creating and maintaining efficient filling systems
- Receive guests and visitors, and co-ordinating meeting requirements
- Ensure work based evidence is collated in appropriate way and logged
- Able to organise assigned tasks and complete
- Able to solve problems that arise
- Work well in a team and cooperate with colleagues
- Contribute to community day projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be provided
- The apprentice will be trained in house with a skills coach visiting every 28 days
- Level 3 Business Administration qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time career within the industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. Future prospects are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Sandicliffe of Leicester
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.