Digital Marketer Learning Apprentice WESTCOAST (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, build a career with a Sunday Times Top Track 100 business and develop strong, long standing industry relationships. We are looking for someone to support the design and delivery of digital learning elements of Westcoast’s learning programmes.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
£15,000 to £17,000 depending on the individual
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Dec 2022
13 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Job Role
Working closely with the digital learning experience lead within the talent and development team, you will help research, storyboard, design and deploy eLearning and various other digital learning experiences in line with business needs and objectives.
The predominately a project focused role with often tight deadlines so time management with very important. Also a passion for creativity and thinking beyond boundaries.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to gain an understanding of the exciting world of eLearning and digital learning design.
· Create eLearning as directed by the Digital learning experience design lead (LXD)
· Create eLearning courses in line with talent development specialists (TDS’s) class content.
· Advise TDS/SME’s on the digital viabilities of a course.
· Advise TDS/SME’s on the best authoring tool for the project and why
· Work closely with the Digital LXD to understand learning briefs
· Learn and follow the design process to ensure courses are learner-focused
· Learn to Create storyboards, scripts, and wireframes
· Learn to Design and developing engaging learning materials including videos, software simulations, games, and quizzes using Rise and Storyline.
· Create Vyond videos for e-learning content.
· Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time whilst meeting deadlines
· Edit and proofread learning content prior to publication to ensure quality
· Uploading courses to the LMS and making them accessible to the business.
· Monitor the level of engagement with e-learning courses
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will work towards a Digital Marketer, Level: 3 apprenticeship standard, this will be a blended delivery a mixture of Microsoft Teams and face to face. All training will take place on site and within your working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of an employment contract on completion of the apprenticeship, for the right candidate and progress within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.