Apprentice Kitchen Manufacturer MASONHOUSE MANUFACTURING LTD
Excellent opportunity to join leading manufacturing business based in Sunderland. Producing Quality high-end kitchens.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
07 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice you will learn all aspects of kitchen manufacturing through the production process from operating CNC machine, spray painting, build/assembling kitchen units.
Daily responsibilities will be:
- Operating CNC machines to process timber
- Paint process including hand spraying
- Preparing products to be painted
- Hand assembly of kitchen units using hand tools including power tools
- Dispatch duties include apply protection wrapping of product and loading finished product onto delivery vehicles
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
All at Employers premises.
List of possible qualifications:
- EAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills) 603/3589/0
- ETCAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills) 603/5151/2
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills) 603/4344/8
- OAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (Knowledge and Skills) Ofqual number: 603/6783/0
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time employment after the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Career progression with ongoing training after apprenticeship.
First Aid training.
Forklift truck training licence.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
MASONHOUSE MANUFACTURING LTD
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.