We are looking for enthusiastic and committed apprentices to join our Customer Service Team to deliver exceptional Customer Service to our existing customers.
Closing date: 07 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
07 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Maintaining contact with existing customers on a regular basis to build relationship, identify opportunities and win the business
- Updating and maintain accurate records of customer data
- Respecting and forging good relationships with the internal team
- Answering incoming calls from existing / potential customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- EPA (End Point Assessment)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths & English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A successful apprentice could be offered a permanent role at the completion of their Customer Service Apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.