Resourcer / Recruitment Co-ordinator Apprentice APPOINTMENTS PERSONNEL LTD
Work with the recruitment consultants to fulfil the needs of the recruitment desk through sales support and candidate resourcing. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the best local recruiters in Staffordshire and Cheshire. This could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
11 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer the telephone
- Under the direction of consultants contact potential candidates to see if they are suitable for outstanding jobs
- Proactively assist to source candidates for open jobs, using our database, job boards, social media
- Retype and format CV’s
- Manage all advert response for your allocated jobs, our website, indeed, tracker, broadbean, watchdogs, eshots
- Provide first line support for all candidate enquiries in relation to jobs
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Your training will take place once a week at Newcastle College (ST5 2GB) or in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
The Apprenticeship Hub
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.