Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a 1st Line Service Desk Apprentice with 3Gi Technology a Computer Support Company based in Peterborough.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
Salary: £10,300 – £15,000
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
07 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking to recruit a 1st line Service Desk Apprentice for our growing company. We are looking for a hardworking, organised individual who is flexible and willing to learn. A personal interest in IT/Technology along with the drive for self-improvement is critical in any candidate looking to apply for this role.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Provide 1st line technical support to telephone requests and emails from users. This will extend to application support to ensure our users are leveraging our cloud systems to their fullest potential.
- To ensure calls for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Maintaining existing Hardware and Software to agreed standards.
- Key accountabilities will include maintenance and documentation of the registration system.
- All maintenance set up and configuration of the office printers and laptops.
- Manage user requests for software downloads or installations.
- Cleaning of old, slow computers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
3GI TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.