Grey-Smith Legal are looking for a hardworking and dedicated individual to work within their office providing administrative assistance to fee earners. This is the perfect opportunity to start your career in the legal sector and gain experience with a reputable company.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
11 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In this role you will be providing secretarial and clerical support to fee earners in the practice. Duties include but not limited to:
- Providing administrative assistance to fee earners
- Open and closing files
- Inputting new instructions onto the case management system
- Updating the case management system and data input
- Providing excellent client care by assisting clients on the phone and in person
- Carrying out due diligence checks
- Issuing contracts
- Dealing with the exchange of contracts under supervision
- Drafting completion statements
- Obtaining redemption statements
- Providing updates and chasing clients/third parties
- Liaising with estate agents, mortgage advisors and lenders
- Post completion formalities such as submitting SDLT returns and applications for registration
- Producing letters to clients using the case management system
- Diary management
- Filing, billing, faxing photocopying, sorting post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Paralegal at Bede Sixth Form College
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required
- CILEx Level 3 Diploma in Providing Legal Services
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
A Level or equivalent Any subjects (Grade A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.